The résumé is central to your jobsearch campaign. Looking for work without one or with a deficient one is like scuba diving without a tank, you’re simply not going to get very far.
To support jobseekers looking for family friendly employment opportunities, we’re now offering a range of résumé support services to make sure your résumé is the best it can be.
Résumé Health Check
- Did you know that recruiters spend an average of 7 – 10 seconds reading a resume before deciding to bin it? Does your resume have what it takes to avoid being binned? Is it too long? Too short? Too unique? Or not unique enough?
- There are certain trends that should be followed when preparing a resume these days – does your resume adhere to such trends? If not, your resume may not even be read!
- Our professional resume writers can assess your resume and provide you with invaluable feedback that you can use to enhance your resume yourself, OR you can enquire about how we can do the work for you.
Résumé Writing & Refinement
- You already know your résumé is cluttered, bloated, poorly presented and/or simply out-of-date and is in need of a revamp.
- You’ve applied for dozens of positions, but you haven’t got so much as a phone call, let alone an interview and you think your résumé is to blame.
- Our professional writing team will provide you with a quote for a completely new resume, ready to get your foot in the door in today’s competitive job market.
Cover Letter Writing
- Cover letters are not dead. They are alive and people are being hired by using them effectively. Hiring managers and recruiters still expect them and expect them to be well written.
- A well written, industry-targeted cover letter, can be the difference between getting an interview or not in a congested job market.
- Our writers can provide you with one or more industry or role-specific cover letters that will help you get your foot in the door and on your way to interviews in no time.
LinkedIn Profile Writing
- With over 5M LinkedIn members in Australia and 250M members worldwide, LinkedIn must be part of your jobsearch strategy, regardless of the industry, role or level you’re applying for.
- Like résumés and cover letters, LinkedIn profiles have their own rules to adhere to. If your profile is written incorrectly or haphazardly, it can easily turn people off connecting with or hiring you.
- Our writers can provide you with a relevant, well written profile in the style hiring managers and recruiters will immediately warm to.
I Need Help With My Résumé
Enter the required details below and click “send”. Please allow 1-2 working days for a response.